Miadiamante Foods and Beverages Private Limited carrying out its operations under the trade name Independence Brewing Company (“IBC / We / Our”) respects the data provided on our Website i.e. ‘www.independencebrewco.com’ ("Website") and on our Mobile Application (App) (hereinafter collectively referred to as ("E-platforms"). This Page describes IBC’s privacy policies and procedures along with guidance on how IBC stores, collects, manages and uses the personal information obtained from any person who accesses our website whether registered or not and or is a receiver, (hereinafter referred to as “Consumer” or “you”/ “your”) of our food and beverage processing and delivery services along with any other services incidental thereto ("Services").
It is to be noted that the Terms of Service along with this Policy including Replacement/Return Policy, FAQ’s etc., displayed on the E-Platforms, collectively form the “Agreement”. The capitalized terms unless defined herein shall have the same meaning assigned to them under the Terms of Service provided on the Website.
By using, accessing / signing-up or subscribing to the Services provided on the E-Platforms, the Consumers agree to be bound by the terms of the Agreement and more specifically the collection, use and disclosure of information and data of the Consumers, which is in accordance with this Policy.
IBC may, from time to time, make changes to this Policy with or without notifying the Consumers of those changes. Please note that, the Consumers continued use of the Services after the changes pertaining to this Policy have been posted, shall constitute acceptance of those changes.
This Policy describes the treatment of information provided, collected or retained by IBC/ E-Platforms. This Policy applies to IBC’s Services displayed on the E-Platforms, but not to the website maintained by other companies or organizations to which the E-Platforms may provide links to. IBC is therefore, not responsible for the content or activities provided or created on such sites. Further, if the Consumers have any questions about this Policy or Practices, the Consumers shall not hesitate to contact Our team:
1. Privacy inquiries: email@example.com
2. Security inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Information is information that others can use to identify, locate or contact you, including but not limited to your name, email address, postal address and phone numbers (collectively “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”). Specifically, the E-Platforms may collect the following list of PII in connection with your use of the Services:
- (a) ‘Identity Data’, such as name of the Consumer, their social media profiles, username, real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, ‘Internet Protocol’ address (“IP Address”), email address, account name
- (b) ‘Personal Data’, in case of Consumers, such as age, gender and place of residence.
- (c) ‘Contact Data’ such as email address, social media address, telephone number and any other contact information you provide to IBC/ E-Platforms.
- (D) ‘Transaction Data’, in case of Consumers, such as details about payments, modes of payment and details regarding the subscribed services through the E-Platforms.
- (e) ‘Technical Data’ such as device IDs, your login data, access dates and times, browser type and version, device information, ‘Cookie data’ (defined as below), time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, platform and other technology on the devices, you use to access the E-Platforms.
- (f) ‘Profile Data’ such as the username and password, searches made by you, preferences, user-generated content, feedback and survey responses.
- (g) ‘Usage Data’ such as information about how you use the E-Platforms and the Services.
- (h) Similar networking activities such as the browsing history, search history, information on your interaction with a E-Platforms, application, or advertisement.
In addition to the PII listed above, the E-Platforms may also collect:
- (a) Generic geographic location, such as the city in which you are located;
- (b) Operating System; and
- (c) IP Address.
The abovementioned list of the PII to be collected by IBC/ E-Platforms is non-exhaustive and may or may not include other information of similar nature as may be required by IBC/ E-Platforms.
- It is made expressly clear that, the elements forming part of the compilation of the Consumers’ data relating to age, ethnicity, gender, etc., whether directly compiled or implied, is made with the purposes of inclusion and not to create any bias or discrimination of any nature whatsoever against any individual Consumer. IBC is not responsible for any consequential implications pertaining to the method and manner of use of such data by the Subscribing Consumers of IBC.
- IBC/ E-Platforms use the geo-location services on the devices used to access or use the Services at any time, through your device settings. IBC/ E-Platforms collects geo-location and proximity of your device, for which the location services will have to be enabled on your device (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Website) and IBC/E-Platforms may use that information to customize the interactions with location-based information and features.
- IBC/E-Platforms will solely retain its data sourced from the Services provided on the E-Platforms and not the information/data shared directly by the Consumers with IBC/E-Platforms, provided to avail the Services. Please note that, as far as the data shared by the Consumers with IBC/through the E-Platforms is concerned, IBC will not be or act as the data owners or data controllers of such data.
- IBC/the E-Platforms may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our Services, including contact information, billing information, viewing and other technical information about your use of our Services or E-Platforms. Such information may be collected when (i) you provide information to IBC/ E-Platforms with the intent to subscribe or interact with IBC through the E-Platforms about its Services offered; (ii) collected automatically when you visit the E-Platforms or use our Services. IBC/ E-Platforms may collect/store your calls and SMSs and content thereof, received or initiated using the Services, including but not limited to, details of the phone numbers that interact with your account, call recordings and information which it may automatically receive and record on its server logs from your internet browser, including but not limited to, your IP Address, Cookie information and details of the web pages you request. In order to sign-up/access/subscribe through the E-Platforms, you are required to share the information for the effective performance of the Services.
- IBC/the E-Platforms also engage in the collection of Your PII for the purpose of business development exercise. IBC/E-Platforms adheres to reasonable security measures when processing your PII for such purposes.
- IBC/E-Platform’s intention in collecting your PII is to provide you with the best customer experience possible by communicating with you regarding Service updates, offers and promotions, delivering, advertising that may be of best interest to you, addressing network and security issues, investigating or taking action regarding illegal activities or violations of our Terms of Service or other policies, as may be laid out on the Website from time to time.
Collection of Information
IBC/E-Platforms collects information that you voluntarily provide to IBC/ E-Platforms during your interaction or subscription with the Services. For example, you may choose to provide IBC/E-Platforms with information upon accessing/signing-up/subscribing to the Services, as the case may be.
IBC through the E-Platforms may use the following types of Cookies:
- • Strictly necessary Cookies: These are Cookies that are required for the operation of the E-Platforms. They include, for example, Cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the E-Platforms.
- • Analytical/performance Cookies: They allow IBC/ E-Platforms to recognise and count the number of Consumers and to see how Consumers move around the E-Platforms when they are using it. For example, Google Analytics which collects information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, geographic location etc. and to monitor Consumers browsing activities and navigation through the E-Platforms.
- • Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to the E-Platforms. This enables IBC/E-Platforms to personalise the E-Platform’s content for you and helps greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- • Targeting Cookies: These Cookies record your visit to the E-Platforms, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
Third Party Sites: The Consumers by accessing/signing-up/subscribing, as the case may be, to the Services grants /his/her/its irrevocable consent to IBC/ E-Platforms to share the Consumer’s PII which will operate as a ‘helpdesk’ and provide services to the Consumers, in any event the Consumers encounters issues with respect to: (i) the Services provided on the E-Platforms; or (ii) the terms of the Agreement. IBC/E-Platforms may also provide links to and share the Consumer’s PII with the third party E-Platforms including but not limited to, IBC group entities (“Sites”). The Sites can also be accessed by the Consumers, at their discretion, to use other services provided on these Sites to aid and help in achieving their desired outcome. The E-Platforms may also contain links to other E-Platforms.
IBC/E-Platforms may share the Consumers’ PII with the service providers who perform functions necessary to providing the Services on our behalf. Examples include analysing data and providing marketing assistance and customer service. IBC/E-Platforms does not disclose or transfer your PII to third parties for any other purpose.
Usage of Information
- IBC/E-Platforms processes your PII and shares this information with third parties to the extent necessary to provide you with the Services. IBC/E-Platforms cannot provide you with Services without processing your PII.
- When you subscribe/assess/sign-up to our Services, IBC/E-Platforms will send you administrative or account-related information to keep you updated about our Services, inform you of relevant security issues or updates or provide other transaction-related information to you. IBC/E-Platforms processes your contact information to send you such communications.
- IBC processes your PII when you contact IBC through their Website, such as with questions, concerns, feedback, disputes or issues. Without your PII, IBC cannot respond or ensure your continued use of the Services.
- IBC/ the E-Platforms processes your PII to actively monitor, investigate, prevent and mitigate any alleged or actual prohibited, illicit or illegal activities on our Services; investigate, prevent, or mitigate violations of our terms, agreements or policies; enforce our agreements with third parties and partners; and as applicable. IBC/ E-Platforms cannot perform Our Service in accordance with Our terms, agreements or policies without processing your personal data for such purposes.
- IBC/ E-Platforms processes your PII to: (i) combat spam, malware, malicious activities or security risks; (ii) improve and enforce our security measures; and (iii) to monitor and verify your identity so that unauthorized users do not access your account. IBC/ E-Platforms cannot ensure the security of our Services if IBC/ E-Platforms does not process your PII for security purposes.
- To maintain legal and regulatory compliance: Certain laws or regulations apply to our Services that may require IBC/ E-Platforms to process Your PII.
- IBC/ E-Platforms provides you with third-party services, plugins and many other options to personalize your experience on our Service. In addition, by personalizing the Service, you get to enjoy our Services even more because IBC/ E-Platforms keeps track of your preferences (e.g., your language selection, categorization etc.).
- In addition to the above, IBC/ E-Platforms may use your PII for the following purposes also:
- • Operate, manage and improve the Services.
- • To provide you with alerts and other notifications/notices concerning our Services or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- • To improve the E-Platforms and present its contents to you.
- • For testing, research, analysis and product/service development.
- • Protect the rights or property of IBC or third parties.
- • As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of IBC/E-Platforms, the Consumers or others.
To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by IBC/E-Platforms is among the assets transferred.
- IBC maintains information about you in our business records while you remain an active user or subscriber to our Services on the E-Platforms. IBC/ E-Platforms have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect PII when stored or transmitted by IBC/ E-Platforms. IBC/ E-Platforms may provide PII to third parties to the extent and in the manner as stated in this Policy.
- Please see below the disclosure focus:
- • IBC/ E-Platforms uses certain trusted third parties to help IBC/E-Platforms provide, analyse and improve the Services (including but not limited to data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, security, payment processing and improvement of the Service’s features).
- • IBC/ E-Platforms may disclose files stored in your account and other information about you to third parties when we have a good faith to belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with a law, regulation or legal requests including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (b) prevent fraud or abuse of IBC’s Website or its subscribers/users; or (d) protect IBC’s property rights.
- • If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction, but IBC through the Website will notify you of the Terms and Conditions or by posting a prominent notice on the Website of any change in control or use of your PII.
Consent for receiving Promotional information:
If you opt to receive marketing/promotional or informational announcements from IBC/ E-Platforms, such emails will include the capability to opt-out of receiving such e-mails in the future. Marketing/promotional and informational announcements include any communications to you that are only based on advertising or promoting products and services of IBC/Website. Transactional communications about your account or the Services are not considered “marketing”, “promotional” or “informational” communications.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests:
In certain circumstances, IBC/ E-Platforms may be required to disclose your PII in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements. IBC/ E-Platforms may disclose your PII in response to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. IBC/ E-Platforms may also share such information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Services or as otherwise required by law.
- You can review and correct your PII collected by IBC/ E-Platforms. IBC/ E-Platforms reserve the right to correct the information found to be inaccurate. Consumers may verify that appropriate corrections have been made. However, it may be noted that the IBC, E-Platforms, its employees, subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties shall not be responsible for the accuracy and/or authenticity of the information supplied by you. IBC/ E-Platforms hereby disclaims any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the accuracy and/or authenticity of the information.
- IBC/E-Platforms processes and stores service data on behalf of the Consumers. IBC/E-Platform has no direct relationship with any of the Subscribing Consumers. Therefore, IBC/E-Platforms is exempted from any responsibility consequential to the business relations established between the Consumers by using of the Services available on the E-Platforms.
- By using the E-Platforms and accessing/signing-up or subscribing to the Services, you consent to this Policy. In the event that you do not agree with and/or consent to the terms and conditions specifically set out herein and/or to the terms of the Agreement, please do not use or access the E-Platforms and the Services available on the E-Platforms. You hereby acknowledge and agree that by mere use of the E-Platforms and the Services, you expressly consent to IBC’s / E-Platform’s collection, receipt, storage, processing, disclosure, transfer, dealing with and handling of the Consumer’s data in accordance with this Policy.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that, in case you withdraw your consent to IBC’s / E-Platform’s use and disclosure of your PII as provided for in this Policy, such action on your end will result in the termination of the Agreement and consequently effect in deactivation of the Consumer’s account to the Services, restricting your right to access the E-Platforms and the Services available on the E-Platforms.
Changes to this policy
If IBC/E-Platforms is going to use your previously collected PII in a manner materially different from that stated in this Policy at the time of collection, such change will be notified by posting it on the Website and shall indicate the date of the last revision.
IBC/ E-Platforms do not use the Services to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18 (eighteen) years. IBC/ E-Platforms requests that such individuals do not provide PII through the Services. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided IBC/Website with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact IBC/ E-Platforms and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from IBC’s / E-Platform’s files.
Data Security, Integrity and Retention:
- IBC/ E-Platforms will protect the Consumer’s PII from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Whenever the Consumers change or access their account information, IBC/Website offers the use of a secure server. Once your information is in IBC’s / Website’s possession, IBC/ E-Platforms adheres to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. IBC/ E-Platforms has implemented physical, technical and administrative security measures for the Services that comply with applicable laws and industry standards. For example, IBC/ E-Platforms uses firewalls, encryption technology and other automated software designed to protect against fraud and identity theft.
- Automated decision-making takes place when an electronic system uses personal information to make a decision without human intervention. All decisions which are made in the course of Our business processes involve human intervention. We do not therefore, expect to make any decisions about you using automated means.
- IBC/E-Platforms will ensure, to the best of its ability, the security of the Consumer’s Sensitive Personal Data or Information (“SPDI”) provided by the Consumers, as the case may be.
- The E-Platforms also protect the Consumer’s privacy by seeking to minimize the amount of sensitive data that IBC/E-Platforms store on our servers in the first place. You may also contact IBC/ E-Platforms anytime with your questions or concerns.
- Upon expiry or pre-determination of the Agreement, IBC/E-Platform will retain IBC’s data sourced from the Services provided on the E-Platforms for perpetuity in accordance with the governing laws
- You acknowledge that all information, data, text, software, documents, messages, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated, and that You, and not IBC/ E-Platforms, is entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the IBC, E-Platforms, or its parent, holding, subsidiary or related companies, affiliates, officers, agents or employees, as the case may be, be liable in any way for any Content or any loss or damage, no matter the cause of the loss or damage, of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Services.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under and the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
||Mr. Amit Geet
||402, 4th Floor, Samraat Qubism, Anandvali, Gangapur Road, Nashik 422013,
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please connect with us through your email Id email@example.com.